This one’s a bit random looking but probably my favourite guide – because I refuse to spend money on anything that’s not amazing, regardless of its price.
My favourite ‘under £5’ gift is actually a couple of Tiger candles tied together in string with a postcard on top (but I think I’ve overdone it on Tiger candles this year!).
And shout out to a friend for the little tip of putting one of the boxes from a mini cereal variety pack as a stocking filler – Coco Pops will go down such a treat on Christmas morning in this house!
1. ‘Grand Budapest’ notepad: £5, Foundland
2. Tinted lip oil: £6.30, Versed
3. Steel large pie dish: £6, Habitat
4. Pack of 75 matchsticks (refills): £5, The Frugality Shop
5. ‘I’m only here for the cheeseboard’ card: £3.50, Mean Mail
6. Glitter rib knit socks: £8, And Other Stories
7. ‘Verbena’ shower bar: £3.50, Shower Bar
8. ‘Do/Grow’ book: £9.99, The Big Issue Shop
9. Mini recycled plastic crate: £4.80, Aykasa
10. Arabesque Wood mini hand cream: £4, And Other Stories
11. Dinosaur bauble:£6, Marks & Spencer (sold out online sadly!)
12. Chocolate bar: £3.28, Tony’s Chocolonely